NEWday Project advice centre is a warm place of welcome.
Bobby Moore Pavilion, Napier Rd, East Ham, London E6 2SG
This is not a Drop-in Centre. You will need an appointment to be seen, and a London borough of Newham connection. Sorry, we are unable to support adults with dependents.
How to book an appointment
1. To book you will need to know which day/times you are available.
Our opening hours are:-
Monday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Tuesday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Wednesday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Thursday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Friday 9.00am to 1.00pm (no 'First Appointments')
2. Have either a contact telephone number or email address.
You will receive an email acknowledgment and reminder when the appointment is booked.
3. Click on the service you require
If it is your first visit :-
Choose My first appointment. You will meet one of the team who will take your details and explain our services. There are no First Appointments on Fridays.
In the comments box please leave a brief description of your situation.
If you have been registered with NEWday before
you can book any of the following directly.
Advice & support,
Book a shower
4. You can cancel or amend your appointment using the email link that will be sent on your first booking.
5. There are no fees to pay for these services.
COVID NOTICE: If you have symptoms or have been told to isolate please do not attend NEWday. If you contract Covid up to 14 days after attending an appointment please contact NEWday.